TEAM POKéMON CHARACTER BIO: AMANE NAME: Yasawa Amane CHARACTER: Secondary PLAYER: Fox Lee (http://foxlee.arts-eclectic.com) GENDER: Male AGE: 14 APPEARANCE: Amane has a very slim, frail build - the look of someone who might break easily. He has a beautiful, decidedly feminine face, narrow shoulders, long legs and graceful, slender hands. His hair, a silky dark blonde, falls to his mid-back. His eyes are a soft blue-green shade, and almost constantly nervous or afraid. As for clothing, he currently wears nothing but loose, mostly shapeless pyjamas and fuzzy slippers - generic hospital clothing. BACKGROUND: Right from his birth, Amane has been a weak and sickly child. Although his parents tried to take him home from the hospital and let him live a normal life, his condition worsened so badly over the first year that he was re-admitted before his first birthday. He has grown up there since, isolated from other children, and from pokémon by his parents' request (it was thought that exposure to them might make his condition worsen further). As he grew, he came to wonder about the strange creatures he was never allowed to come into contact with, and started asking for books and other information about them; gradually, he learned more and more about them, and became sadder and sadder that he could never be a trainer himself. He did, however, find that he had an artistic talent, and began to draw the pokemon he saw from his window. Recently he has acquired a sketchbook and trimmed it down to exactly the right number of pages (one for every known pokemon), and, for the first time in his life, has acquired an ambition - to draw them all. PERSONALITY: Amane is a consummately sweet, caring and timid boy. Because he has been so alone for most of his life, he yearns for contact with others, and to learn about them - he's always eager to listen and learn, and seems to feel the emotions of others as clearly as his own. However, he's also very introverted, and doesn't really know how to deal with people who don't react well to him. If faced with conflict, he will always back down or take the blame rather than upset somebody further - basically, he's too submissive for his own good. He's a bit moody, and it's not unusual for him to be depressed; however, he tries to be happy, if only for the sake of those who care about him, and will instantly alter his mood if he thinks he's depressing those around him as well. POKéMON: None yet.