Name: Kinekai "Kai" Minaro Sex: Male B-day: Unknown Type of Being: Catboy. He has the option of taking either feline-humanoid (I'll be calling this human, though it really isn't) or completely feline form. Age: Physical age between one and one 1/2 human years as a cat. Mental age in either form is his cat-year age, of about ten, though there are certain flashes of a much older mind now and then. Human physical age about 15-16 years. Height: Human - roughly 1.5m, Feline - about 25cm at back Weight: Human - about 38kg, Feline - a couple of kilos at best Eye Color: blue, very light and innocent (these are just SO good for guilting somebody). Hair Color: Blonde, also very light. Appearance: Human - of a very slender and feminine build (well, what were you expecting?). It's very easy to mistake him for a girl, especially given his atittude. Kai appears extremely diminutive and harmless, which is more or less true, and also very innocent, having seen little of the world. In human form he's all arms and legs, and is rather clumsy with the two-legged stance, especially compared to his feline one. Most people tend to feel sorry for human Kai on sight, though he doesn't seem too upset himself. Being a catboy, he of course has two big pointy ears and a tail. Interestingly, though, his ears actually hang down behind and slightly to the side of his head rather than sitting up, although they do change postion to display his feelings (standard cat behaviour). His hair hangs down around his face in a too-long fringe, and is sometimes brought into a very small ponytail at the back. Feline - A rather undersized cat that's only just too old to be called a kitten. Neko-Kai has the same colour fur as human Kai has hair - he looks vaguely like a siamese cat, only with white instead of brown markings and longer, fuzzier fur. His feline form radiates the same innocence as his human one, but he's less pitiable here - at least he looks to know what he's doing. He also appears not COMPLETELY animal - he still has a fringe of blonde hair, and a very human expression. Clothing: Human - generally he wears a very light, linen-type white shirt that looks like it went out of fashion several centuries ago. It has a low neckline and big, loose sleeves - in fact, it's loose all over. The nondescript brown pants he wears with it don't do anything to salvage the look - but still, it's not exactly like he could cruise around and NOT draw attention to himself anyway... Feline - guess. Yes, of course he wears nothing. Accesories: In the drawings he's wearing a thin leather collar with a gold bell on it (in both forms), but I don't want him to start off with that. Wonder where he gets it...? He also has a silver ring/bracelet-type thing about 2/3 of the way along his tail, which has a design on it that might be the shape of a love heart. He doesn't really remember where it came from. Special Marks and remarks: Hokay. In both forms, he has white markings - in human form they show up as extremely pale patches of skin, whereas in feline form they are fur (duh). I'll give their locations in human form, because it should be fairly obvious where they go as a cat. First of all, on his forehead there is a small mark that looks vaguely like a demented tulip (as you can probably tell, I had no idea how to describe it here...it's kind of an upside-down cone with a rounded top [or bottom, since it's been turned upside-down], and three points at its top...anyway, this mark appears numerous times on him). He has a stripe from the bottom of his chin to the top of his collarbone, which is the only one of these markings to actually be furry in his human form (kinda a neck ruff). He has white socks (markings from toe to shin, and from finger to mid-upper-arm). On his back are two long stripes, reaching from his shoulder blades to his lower back, and the tulip shape again at the base of his neck, and again (but turn it uspide down this time...or does that make it right-way-up?) at the base of his tail. On either side, outside the two wide stripes, he has a half-tulip-shape on each shoulder. Basically, the markings on him are symmetrical. Oh yeah, and the tipe of his tail is also white. Personality: Innocence embodied. Kai is naturally affectionate and loyal, never thinks badly of anyone unless they hurt him directly, and seems to have that empathic feline ability to sense peoples' emotions and know just how to make them feel better. He's also very quick to forgive, even where major grudges are concerned. A lot of technical or knowledge-related things are beyond his understanding, but he's quite happy with that, feeling that peoples' inner selves are far more important than their abilities. Basically, he's a sweetie. Likes: A good snuggle, especially if it can comfort someone who's depressed. Milk. Chicken. Sleeping (especially by a heater or fireplace), and letting the world go by without worrying. He is a cat at heart, after all. Dislikes: Wet weather (or being out in it, at least), big mean dogs, big mean people, cars and other machinery (this is really a phobia - he's absolutely terrified of them), and - strangely enough - fish. Abilities: His ability to shift between his forms, his empathic nature, and the uncanny ability to jump really high and always land on his feet (unfortunately this doesn't work when he trips over things in his clumsy human form). He also has feline nightsight and hearing, and is incredibly flexible (you've seen cats - they can lick their own - uh - let's not go there ^^;). He can also purr in both forms - not the crappy human imitation of purring, the real thing. Skillwise, he's good at domestic stuff - cooking, cleaning, vaccuming up his shed hair - that sort of thing. Weaknesses: Pysically, he's weak as all hell, very susceptible to physical damage or ailments. Fragile, you could say. He's still getting used to his human form, hence the clumsiness. He has all the typical feline phobias, and is really a complete wimp besides. He's not all that bright intellectually - probably due to having such a young mind - but that doesn't get in the way of common sense or instinct. He's completely submissive, especially if it means he can avoid being hurt. He's also far too open and honest with his emotions - he's easy to pick on if somebody felt that way inclined. History/Background: Kai has amnesia, and has no idea how he came to be the way that he is. He does remember his previous (and to his knowledge only) owner, though - an aging woman who used to draw pretty pictures for a living. He liked her alot, but he only lived with her for about a year before she died. He was aware that she was old and was content with her life, though, so he didn't grieve much for her (this is a part of his simple nature - death is a part of life). When her possessions were taken over by her family, Kai was ignored, so he left, searching for somebody else to live with (and maybe they would draw pretty pictures too! =^.^=). From there he headed to Tokyo, reasoning that there were lots of people there, and therefore lots of food and prospective homes. It didn't quite turn out like that - currently he's wandering the streets in cat form, still searching... Goals: He's out for a home and an owner - preferably one with a fireplace and a full fridge, who doesn't mind him shedding hair on the furniture and is willing to offer alot of affection. Not really THAT much to ask, is it? Actually, at the moment he'd settle for just the full fridge... he's getting very hungry... Possessions: Nothing, nada, zip, zilch. Except possibly a flea or two. Concept of life: Kai will make it all better! =^.^= Armor: Nope. Others: His blood type is AB, if anyone cares. Player: Fox Lee (http://foxlee.arts-eclectic.com)