The Legend of Zelda: Shadow of the Ages

Character profile: Nubira

~ The Moon's Reflection ~

- - - - Basics - - - -

Full name: Nubira

Race: Gerudo

Age: Equivalent to about 30

Gender: Very female

Occupation: Sorceress, Indira's henchman

Blood Type: A-

Instrument: ?

- - - - - - Appearance - - - - - -

Height/Weight: 168cm/61kg (5'6"/135lbs)

Hair: White-blonde and naturally a bit wavy, both very unusual for a Gerudo. She wears it in a high ponytail that nonetheless still reaches to her lower back, and a long (chest-length) fringe over the right side of her face.

Eyes: Bright green and rageful.

Skin Tone: Classic Gerudo.

General Build: Idealised. Nubira is a bit shorter than she'd like to be, but she's still slim, leggy and tremendously curvy. Like most Gerudo women, she has a figure to die for.

Distinguishing features: Apart from her unusual hair and eyecatching figure, Nubira has a tattoo on the inside of her right ankle that looks sort of like three teardrops.

Preferred clothing: Nubira wears rather sparing Gerudo garb that definitely seems designed to flaunt her amazing figure. Her "shirt" is a sort of black tube-top affair, built on a frame of golden wire with snake-shaped accents, which cups things and keeps them fairly well contained. The wire extends up her right shoulder to grant support, though the construction still seems somewhat dubious overall. She wears very voluminous pants, dark red, which hang loosely from her hips along with orange-gold sashes; these too are anchored to her body by golden bands. At her knee they tuck into tight-fitting golden greaves, integral to Nubira's fighting style. She wears bare feet, though she has a surprising lack of calluses for doing so.

Accessories: Nubira accessories with gold, and more snake-designs. An elaborate bracelet/armband usually covers her right forearm, and a delicate chain leads from the cuff of her left greave to a ring worn on her toe. She wears small cresent-shaped earrings, and her hair is accentuated by a large gem, a common style amongst the Gerudo; hers is a pale yellow hue, and is complimented by golden leaves.

- - - - - - Personality - - - - - -

General Attitude: Nubira's lot is not a happy one. Unfortunately, Indira is fully aware of this ambition, and takes cruel delight in saddling Nubira with demeaning menial tasks whenever she has a spare moment. Worse, she is often saddled with the duty of protecting "Princess Jehana" on diplomatic or military missions, which she views as a profound waste of her time. There's barely a moment when Nubira isn't irritated, and most of the time she takes it out on those around her. In short, she's a bitch.

Likes: Herself, power, winning, being in command/having servants.

Dislikes: Indira, being beholden to somebody else's authority, losing.

Interests: Nubira is always on the lookout for powerful individuals who might make acceptable henchmen. She doesn't have any real hobbies though.

Abilities of note: Though somewhat combat-oriented, Nubira's magic can be used to significant effect ouside of combat. Mostly it can be used to created ghostly objects for a period of time - much like her combat claws - though she can also use it to summon spirits for the purpose of making pacts.

Quirks: Power trips, loves bossing people around, hates taking orders, hates Indira with a burning passion.

- - - - - - Background - - - - - -

Social Status:

Family Status:

Birth Rank: 1/2

Homeland/Birthplace: Gerudo Valley.

History: Nubira was pledged into the service of "the Devil King" when she was but a child, and spent her youth mastering the ways of spirit magic; her mother was essentially a cultist of the Devil King, who worked with a number of her sisters with the hope of bringing about his resurrection. Nubira accepted this potion, but was not content to simply work toward their shared goal - she also wanted her own power, enough to seize the throne of the Gerudo.

Unfortunately, Indira saw her coming - after allowing Nubira to get just close enough to be directly under her command, the Princess promptly shut her down. Constantly saddled with demeaning menial tasks - which Indira barely bothers to veil most of the time - Nubira's power-lust is now paired with a very personal grudge.

Though she is possibly the most powerful Gerudo sorceress in all Hyrule, and holds an honoured position as Indira's right-hand woman, this was never her goal - she intends to capture the throne for herself, awaiting Ganondorf's revival from a position of ultimate power.

- - - - - - Combat - - - - - -

General level:

Style:

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Special: Nothing

Techniques: None.

- - - - - - Other - - - - - -

A Quote:

Other:

- - - - - - OOC Info - - - - - -

Theme Song: ? - ?

Seiyuu:

Name info:

Pronunciation: Nu as in gnu (not "nyu"), bi as in bicker, ra as in bra. Stress on the bi.

Title/Tagline:

Roleplay notes:

Other notes:

- - - -